Tuesday, February 2, 2010

NOT SO SMART ONES!


This is the second time I've had to blog about Weight Watchers Smart Ones frozen entrees. A few months back I found no cheese in my Macaroni & Cheese. Today I noticed the Smart Ones Fettucini Alfredo box I purchased yesterday at TARGET seemed a little lighter than normal. Sho 'Nuff the damn thing was 1/2 plastic container and hardly any frozen food. When I microwaved it, it had only 3 noodles! 3 noodles-WTF? So I had to call the 800 # on the box again and complain. The telephone operator said the Smart One meals are filled and weighed by a machine. That's the first problem! A real person would know better. Bring back people and jobs instead of machines!! The Heinz Food corporation is supposed to be sending me coupons in the mail. I guess so I can buy more 1/2 machine-filled entrees!!

No comments:

Post a Comment