Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I TURNED DOWN A CUPCAKE!


My co-worker Bob was taunting people in the office today with leftover cupcakes in a Tupperware container. I'm happy to say I resisted the urge and passed on the tempting treat. Besides, I'm getting sick of all the cupcake hype. There's even a show on the Food Network called Cupcake Wars. There's a super trendy place in Georgetown that only sells cupcakes, and the line is around the corner apparently, according to my friends in DC. And there was a scene in the Sex & the City 2 trailer where Charlotte is making cupcakes in a cupcake apron. You see what I mean? It's getting out of control.
THIS JUST IN: Bob my co-worker just came BACK in the Boneyard with another cupcake for Scotty! I screamed, "BOBBBB! Go put that cupcake on Scotty's desk! I can't have it in here sitting next to me in the studio, or I'm gonna have to eat it!" GEESH!

2 comments:

  1. Amen, sister.

    Cupcakes are trying, dying to be cakes. They're just a lot less of it. That makes them lame.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen, brutha!!! Thanks for taking the time to read my blog! GINA

    ReplyDelete