Wednesday, March 2, 2011

MY NAME IS GINA, AND I AM ADDICTED TO GIRL SCOUT COOKIES!


This year I purchased a record number of Girl Scout cookies. However, I gave away most of the boxes to friends & family and had very few myself. So today when I was craving a cookie, I went searching around the office like a junkie looking for a fix. (I will refrain from the obvious Charlie Sheen jokes). I even searched the work area of my co-worker Bob who was selling the cookies. No sign of anything in the spot where I knew he kept his "stash," and no Bob. I couldn't find him anywhere. When I finally did, I made him call his "connection/dealer" right away to place an emergency order. They should be in tomorrow. Disaster is averted, for now....

2 comments:

  1. Samoas.

    Any cookie conversation begins and ends with that purple box.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Or "caramel delights" as they sometimes call them. I like those lemon ones that look like little lemons with the icing on one side. mMMMM

    ReplyDelete