Wednesday, June 15, 2011

IS JENN ANNISTON A HOME WRECKER LIKE ANGELINA???








I blogged a few days ago about Jennifer Anniston's new relationship with writer/actor Justin Theroux. Word is Justin just ended his 14-year relationship with his live-in girlfriend Heidi Bivens, who moved out of their house just last weekend, (pictured here with Justin). Ouch! So the question is: is Jenn a home wrecker like Angelina was to her and Brad Pitt? I'm still in Jenn's corner. She' been very unlucky in love and she had some good karma payback coming to her after what she went thru with the whole Brangelina situation. And if you're living with someone for 14 years, sounds like an end is near in that relationship eventually anyway. I mean, if someone isn't going to marry you after dating for 14 years, it ain't happening ever. He' s just buying time until the real deal. Trust me on this. It doesn't take 14 years to figure that out! I feel bad for Justin's ex and their public break-up, but I'm still a member of Team Jenn!

No comments:

Post a Comment