Monday, August 17, 2009

LOCKED OUT & LATE!!!

I'm a moron. This morning I somehow managed to lock my purse in my apartment with my car keys, apartment keys, wallet and cell phone in it! So there I am with no id, no keys, no money and no way to get to work on a day when it's like 90 million degrees outside! I had to wake up my neighbors, borrow their cell phone, call my landlord, and then wait for their office to open this morning at 9am so they could let me in and find my purse right where I left it- on the dining room table! I realized that all my important #'s are saved in my phone and I can't remember any of them from memory in an emergency! I couldn't even remember the # to the Boneyard! You don't realize how helpless you are without a wallet, a cell phone or any id! Thank god for my neighbors! Shout out to them for the coffee and for coming to my rescue. Thanks also to my landlord who didn't charge me anything to let me back in and especially thanks to my boss who is understanding when Scotty and I do dumb stuff like this! Hi Hurricane Bill:)

No comments:

Post a Comment