Thursday, September 3, 2009

KURT SINGS BON JOVI WTF????!!!!


More on the Kurt Cobain playable character in the new Guitar Hero 5 game. You can make Kurt's avatar play and sing Bon Jovi's "You Give Love a Bad Name." Sweet Lord, no offense to Bon Jovi's swarm of fans, but I'm pretty sure Kurt is rolling over in his grave about this. Didn't Courtney Love know her husband at all? Even I know that Kurt championed groundbreaking alternative rock bands like Sonic Youth, The Pixies, and early R.E.M. Bon Jovi was never on that list. You didn't see the band covering "Bad Medicine" during their MTV Unplugged session! As a Nirvana and Kurt Cobain fan since I can remember, I feel like I had to say something.

1 comment:

  1. Is Courtney Love seeing some $$$ from her late husband's Guitar Hero cartoon character?

    ReplyDelete