Tuesday, January 4, 2011

LEAN CUISINE'S GOT NUTHIN' ON LEAN GOURMET!




This will be my last food blog for awhile, I promise! I just had to praise the LEAN GOURMET Five Cheese Lasagna. Lean Cuisine could learn a thing or two from this delicious little gem. First off, at $1.07 a box at Walmart, the Price is Right! And the cooking time is actually accurate and true, unlike some frozen meals that end up either frozen or charred after following their instructions. It's pretty close to restaurant-quality lasagna with a "flavorful for being frozen," sauce. It's certainly easier than trying to make it yourself at home with all those layers of squiggly noodles. Next time you need a quick lunch, give it a try. CRA$H. I think I'm going to start signing my name with a dollar sign this year like that KE$HA skank.

No comments:

Post a Comment