Tuesday, February 15, 2011

GOOD VALENTINE'S DAY KARMA!








Once I got home last night after working for Scotty on Valentine's Day, I had not one but two really nice surprises waiting for me in my mailbox. First, my sister & her husband sent me 2 beautiful bracelets,( pictured in my blog), and a nice card. Then I noticed the new Rolling Stone was in my mailbox...This was weird since I let my subscription expire about 2 years ago in an effort to save some $. After some texting & investigating, I confirmed that it was my ex-boyfriend who renewed the subscription for me. I thought that was really cool. He has some good karma coming to him for that nice gesture. No matter what happened or how it ended, we always had music in common, and still do. That's the power of music and friendship. Hope your Valentine's Days were also full of kindness & unexpected surprises. Love, CRASH

No comments:

Post a Comment