Thursday, July 15, 2010

I MADE A $10 PROFIT @ SALADWORK$ !!








In my ongoing search for healthy dinner options, I decided to stop off at a local Saladworks the other day to try their Fire Roasted Cabo Chicken salad. It was pretty good even with lowfat ranch dressing. I realize that annoying, "Eat This Not That" guy would probably tell me I might has well have eaten 3 Big Macs, but whatever. Forget him for a moment, here's the best part: The salad came to a total of $8.26. I'm pretty sure I gave them only a $10 bill, cuz I only had about $13 to my name that day and I'm pretty sure no $20 bills were lurking in my wallet. The cashier gave me back $11.74 in change instead of $1.74. She had typed in that I gave her $20 in cash instead of $10 in cash. I hope she didn't notice the look on my face that said, "JACKPOT! I am rich!" Literally, I could live off $13 for a few days. I know it's bad I didn't say anything because her drawer probably came up short by $10 that night, but the extra cash came in handy. No judgement please, but seriously, what would YOU have done in that situation, seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment