Thursday, July 8, 2010

SMILE: YOU'RE AT THE DMV PHOTO CENTER!

This Monday I had to go to the dreaded DMV to renew my expiring driver's license. I was obsessing about wanting to having the perfect hair, makeup and suntan day. Scotty said his fiancee was doing the exact same thing recently when she had to renew her license. She even cancelled a DMV trip cuz she didn't think her hair looked good that day. This got me thinking that this is one of the many ways that men and woman are different creatures. Dudes don't care what their hair looks like in a DMV photo. I ended up making it to the Snydersville DMV before they closed at 4:15 and taking a pretty decent photo after 3 tries. (You are allowed 4 attempts). I showed it to our receptionist Tina and she said, "Crash, You look just like a cover girl!" Wow that's the highest compliment. I guess I didn't have anything to worry about after all! SMILE:)

No comments:

Post a Comment