Friday, July 23, 2010

TRUCK DRIVERS HONKING AT CRASH?


Yesterday I was talking on my cell phone to Scotty Brilliant while driving East on 22, when I heard a truck driver honking at me as he drove by. This has happened to me a few times lately, so I asked Brilliant, "Dude is that cuz I have a flat tire or a headlight out or something?" "No Crash, I think they are honking cuz you're hot!" Well then, I guess I've still got it! Always nice to hear. That's cool. Here's to truck drivers everywhere! Especially those who listen to the Bone while driving!!

1 comment:

  1. If you got a truck driver honking at you, that’s definitely a compliment from them to you! We all know that truck drivers spend most of their time driving trucks to deliver goods. They spend more than 4 hours of non-stop driving. That's totally tedious, right? That’s why when they see a girl - especially a hot one - they honk their horn. Being a truck driver is a tough job. And it’s those little things that drivers appreciate on the road that make their job easier.
    Humberto Decius

    ReplyDelete