Friday, June 26, 2009

HOAGIE FEST SCHEDULE


Wawa's Hoagiefest is genius. Brilliant and I have talked about this on the Bone many times. From June 1-July 26th, you can order the featured 6" shortie for just $2.99. Every 2 weeks they feature a different shortie. Brilliant and I must have eaten about 12 italian shorties between us when they kicked off Hoagie fest with the luscious italian shortie. I was bummed I missed the second week of the italian week cuz I was on vacation in Seattle where they don't have WAWA's! To be honest, I'm not really feelin' the cheesesteak selection they have right now. I had one late night last week and it was just okay. It's not in the same league as Geno's or Pat's or Jim's in Philly, but if you're really craving a cheesesteak it will do. To settle a bet with Brilliant today, I just logged on to http://www.hoagiefest.com/to find the list of "Upcoming Hoagiefest Feature Flavor Dates" and guess what's next? The Turkey from 6/29-7/12. Then they finish strong with the Meatball from 7/13-7/26. Just giving you a heads up. Enjoy! You can buy chips and a drink with all that money you're saving$$$! Crash the recessionista. Crashionista if you will!

No comments:

Post a Comment