Monday, June 22, 2009

JENN'S GOT HERSELF A BRAND NEW BRAD!

It is widely known that I believe everything I read. I figure once it hits the gossip rags, it's all but destined to become a ticker item scrolling across CNN. So here's the latest. I just read that Jennifer Aniston and my celebrity crush Bradley Cooper were spotted leaving a restaurant in NYC and I have the attached pictures to prove it! It just might be a match made in heaven. Both are divorced and single and according to the DETAILS cover article I read about Bradley, he seems ready to settle down and have kids even though the character he plays in The Hangover is most certainly not. Both have comedic chops and are beautiful, famous people trained to handle the press. The timing could finally work here for Jenn who definitely deserves it after Brangelinagate. Stay tuned... And if not, Philly Boy Bradley, you know where to find me!

No comments:

Post a Comment