Wednesday, June 17, 2009

OMG I CALLED THE 800 # ON THE BOX!

Lately I've been forced to become even more of a recessionista in this economy- clipping coupons and carrying a janitor's keys- sized amount of store saving cards on my keychain. Now my frugality has gone one step further... I actually called the 800 # on the side of my Smart Ones frozen food box to complain about their Macaroni & Cheese quality the other day! I know- I'm a total dork! I realize it's Weight Watchers so it's not supposed to have a pizza sized amount of cheese on it, but this was just a tiny amount of freezer-burned cheese that barely covered the runny egg noodles. After microwaving, the meal got even more slimey, tasteless and inedible if that's a word. So I called the nice lady at Heinz Foods or wherever her headset is plugged into, and told her my story. She was very nice, asked me a couple of routine shopping and demographic questions, and then offered to send me some savings coupons in the mail. Sweet! I guess it's true what they say, the customer is always right, and now I'm back to being a happy, but still frugal customer. BONE APETIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment