Wednesday, July 22, 2009

REALITY CHECK/FIRST COMPLIMENT

I know I've been blogging alot lately about the purple purse. This will be the final one, I promise!This is especially true since reality set in when I received my Neiman Marcus bill in the mail this week with the purse charge on it. Yikes! They always find you! My reality check was happily offset by my first official compliment on the bag. Yesterday, while digging thru the purple purse to find my wallet to pay for my morning coffee, the cashier at the bakery cafe I go to every morning said, "Oh I like your purple purse!" Jackpot. Finally an unsolicited compliment from someone other than a co-worker or family member or boyfriend! I replied graciously but humbly, "Oh thanks. That makes me feel better cuz I just got the bill for it yesterday!"

No comments:

Post a Comment