Thursday, July 9, 2009

SAVE YOUR $: SKIP THIS YOGURT!

I was so excited to try Dannon's new Light & Fit watermelon yogurt. I love watermelon, but fresh fruit always goes bad before I have time to eat it while it's fresh. I THOUGHT watermelon yogurt would be the perfect solution. I found it at the grocery store last night- and you know after shopping you feel compelled to sample everything you bought cuz it's new and exciting... At least I do anyway. So I tore into it. The first bite was okay, it sort of tasted like it might be watermelon if you had just awoken from a coma and hadn't had fresh watermelon in 10 years. Each bite was a little worse than the last. It tasted like liquid jolly ranchers- if jolly ranchers were a dairy product. Just thought I'd save you the money and the 80 calories!

No comments:

Post a Comment