Monday, December 6, 2010

AS SEEN ON TV: CRASH!


Here's a follow-up on the Holiday concert I taped this past Saturday at Abbey Hill Theater in Easton with my pal Blake Dannen for WFMZ. First of all, thanks to everybody at Green Leaf Productions & Abbey Hill studios for all their hospitality, especially Rich, Rudy, Jeff & Grace. Thanks to all the performers: Jay Lapp, Connie Edinger & her band members Lou & Tom, Peter Scapegrace, Dave Fry, and Scott McDonald & Caren Kennedy from One Cat Left. You can watch the first concert with Blake Dannen taped from Thanksgiving weekend tonight at 8:30pm on WFMZ & you can watch the second concert with me & Blake next Monday, December 13th also at 8:30pm on WFMZ. Thanks! And here's a photo of me & Blake later on that night at Pig Pen Sports Bar in Allentown with Scotty Brilliant! Notice I am not without my bottle of Miller Lite!!

No comments:

Post a Comment