Thursday, December 2, 2010

OMG IT'S A DJ ON TV!

This Saturday night at 7pm, I will be co-hosting the Abbey Hill Theater's Holiday Concert Series in Easton to be broadcast later on WFMZ! Lookout world! Tickets are available at the door for $15, or you can get them online by clicking here for more info:
https://njexch1.nassaubroadcasting.com/exchweb/bin/redir.asp?URL=http://www.greenleafvideo.com/webhost/abbeyhilltheater/index.htm
I will be co-hosting with my friend and fellow champion of local music, Blake Dannen. Hope to see you there! Thanks! CRASH

2 comments:

  1. Holy crap, you have a blog. I was just reminiscing about your days on HFS to someone and then decided to google/stalk you, so I have to get all fangirl and tell you how amazing you are. I listened to you every morning from about 8th-grade on, and you never failed to make me shoot the milk from my morning cereal out of my nose. Since that time I have never heard a radio show that was even half the hilarity and wit of the Morning Crash. Thanks for making my adolescence bright, and also for playing incredibly awesome music.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG that is soo sweet! Thank you, thank you for listening, and for reading and commenting on my blog! You rock!! CRASH

    ReplyDelete