Monday, December 13, 2010

MUSIC VIDEO FOR LOCAL VETERANS

I wanted to share a Bone Mail and video I received from my friend Eric Kowal of Semper Fi Marketing:

Gina,

Hey how's it going? I was part of a phenomenal music video put together by Kenton Nix, of Plum Entertainment. The video is for the song "Home," by Steve McDaniel who is a local musician. Steve was not a military veteran himself, but wanted to do something special for the troops, so in the video, 32 veterans of all eras and within the Pocono region dating all the way back to World War II, mouth the words to Steve's song. We would like everyone to see this video and hear this song. It is a great tribute to our service members past and present. The song can also be downloaded on Amazon and a portion of the proceeds will go to the 501 (c) 3 charity, Marines Helping Marines, which benefits our wounded warriors. The video can be seen at http://www.veteransmusicvideo.com/

Can you tell your audience about the site?

Thank you,

Eric

THANK YOU, Eric! And everybody- please take a moment to view this moving video and download the song if you can to benefit this very worthy cause. I can't think of a better cause. I am always willing to help out our veterans in any way I can.

Sincerely,

GINA CRASH

No comments:

Post a Comment