Tuesday, December 28, 2010

RE-DISCOVER NACHO CHEESE DORITOS


I haven't written a food blog in awhile, so here goes. They are always a crowd pleaser. The "honor system" vending box here at the Bone must have be re-filled recently, cuz I noticed an old friend in there today: the original, red bag, Nacho Cheese Doritos-the 1 oz mini bag that is, since I am still trying to eat healthy these days. Wow! I haven't had these in some time. Do yourself a favor too, and re-discover this old friend soon. Only 150 calories per bag. And I'm not talking about those awful, Baked Doritos. Oh no. These are the real deal. And I have the orange fingers to prove it. YUM! Bone Appetit! CRASH

2 comments:

  1. Hope you kept the cheese dust off the board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point!! I have been called Messy Marvin by many!

    ReplyDelete