Monday, May 18, 2009

THE MOST DRAMATIC ROSE CEREMONY EVER!!

Okay I'm not afraid to admit I watch some pretty bad TV, but now that I'm writing a blog, at least I can say I watch it for research. Like tonight, I can't wait for the season premiere of The Bachlorette on ABC! I know I have a problem. I also know these relationships never work out and they are broken up before the Behind the Final Rose tell all show! The show follows the same formula every season:

*Dudes get out of the limo one by one and introduce themselves to the Bacholorette who usually is much thinner than when she was on the Bachelor thanks to a trainer and a stylist

* The word "amazing" is over-used. I'm not kidding it could be a drinking game.

* Small talk and many glasses of champagne being toasted until useless host Chris Harrison appears and tells the Bachlorette she only has a few roses to hand out and has to say goodbye to 10 of the dudes she just met in the "most dramatic rose ceremony ever."

*Eliminated guys talk to the camera in the limo uncensored

*Roll clips from later in the season including the Bachlorette saying she is falling for more than one man and it is harder than it looks. How will she chose? Actually she probably won't end up with either of them and then she'll join Dancing with the Stars next season.


No comments:

Post a Comment