Tuesday, May 19, 2009

OH NO- I'M AN OOMPA LOOMPA!

This much I know. There is no such thing as a free lunch, a little bit drunk or a gradual tan in a bottle. Beach season is upon us and I decided to try one 0f those drugstore lotions that promise a "gradual, natural medium tan with all natural soy recommended by dermatologists" for under $10. Well I am noticing a little more color than my usual pasty white on my arms and legs, but today I made a gruesome discovery while talking to my boy Scotty Brilliant in the Boneyard. I turned over my hands and shouted, "OH MY GOD Brilliant, my hands are bright orange!" Even though I have been washing my hands after applying the magic lotion every time I use it, they are still the color of a naval orange. I don't know if I'm allowed to cuss in my blog, so I'll refrain, but I just wish products would do what they say they do without the side effects!

No comments:

Post a Comment