Thursday, May 7, 2009

MY FIRST BLOG-GREEN DAY STUFF

Yo it's Crash:) This is my first ever blog! The inaugural post if you will. I beat Scotty Brilliant to the post cuz he's still sleeping! I decided Green Day will be the topic of my first blog. You may have noticed they are also the Bone's Artist of the Month this month. Their new album 21st Century Breakdown is coming out Friday May 15th. The next night they will be the musical guest on SNL with Will Ferrell hosting. That is going to be hilarious! Also, they will kick off Good Morning America's Summer Concert Series live in Central Park on May 22nd. That will mark Green Day's first ever morning television performance. Usually GMA's musical guests are lame lip synchers like the Simpson sisters! I may actually get up early for Green Day or we can always YouTube it anytime! Rock on! Thanks for listening to the Bone and for reading my first ever blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment